.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Saturday, December 03, 2005

ADMIN, considering deleting post

I'm considering deleting an entry for the first time.

As Emily Robinson pointed out, I was wrong on the underlying point. That is, I did hear the rumor, but it appears the rumor was inaccurate.

I apologize to the Welch campaign. But I also have a request for the Welch campaign.
Dear Welch campaign,

Please explain your policy on communicating with me. If you're gonna blow me off--which you have stated is policy--you don't have much right to whine when I don't contact you on a point.

If I delete the entry the comments will be lost. The comments are quite confusing so it doesn't seem like a big loss to me, but the authors might feel differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home