.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Day 22: I've been served

After spending a late night Drinking Liberally, a county sheriff awoke me at 6:40 AM and served me with two lawsuits.

I have responded with two complaints to the Attorney Registration and Discipline Commission. One complaint is against James J. Roche for filing a false lawsuit to harass me (Bill Welch v. Nyberg). The other complaint is against Roche and Emanuel Christopher Welch for a pattern of frivolous lawsuits designed to suppress political speech.

I called the ARDC and asked the status of my first complaint against Welch. The woman said to call back in two to three weeks. She did acknowledge receipt of my rebuttal to Welch's response.

What advice do people have on tactics?

I'm considering a letter writing campaign targeting Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan, Chairman of the Democratic Party Michael Madigan and Robert R. Thomas, Chief Justice of the Illinois Supreme Court. I want the ARDC to know that this case is being watched.

Other ideas?

4 Comments:

  • Call Carol Marin, and the FBI, because everyone suspects that Welch is as guilty as he acts and portrays!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM, September 29, 2005  

  • Carl,

    I think a grass roots campaign is needed, he can't sue everyone...Call Craig Delamore at WBBM Radio. He will crack this kettle....Go all the way to the supreme court...Stick it in his ass....We support you from Mayhood

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM, September 29, 2005  

  • I have requested a meeting with Lisa Madigan to discuss Welch’s abuse of the legal process to corrupt the political process.

    By Blogger Carl Nyberg, at 4:18 PM, September 30, 2005  

  • I’ve offered the U.S. attorney’s office to give me questions to ask Emanuel Christopher Welch when I depose him. Do you think they have any questions about his associations with corrupt individuals? How about his past unethical behavior?

    By Blogger Carl Nyberg, at 4:18 PM, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home