.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Saturday, August 12, 2006

CRIME, Villa Park man acquitted of killing three from Northlake [NL]

John Langer, of Villa Park, was acquitted of three counts of reckless homicide, one count of aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and one count of possession of a controlled substance after killing Gustavo Galecia, 29, and Edgar Galecia, 32, and their aunt, Isabel Coronel, 45--all of Northlake--in February, 2002. See Franklin Park Herald-Journal (Chuck Fieldman).

Does anybody have any 411 on this case?

1 Comments:

  • I am sorry to say but I was present when the accident happened. At the time some one close to the investigation told me that this John Langer was connected politically and his father was some sort of judge in Cook County. I hate to say but racial politics has a lot to do with it. Had the victims been white I am sure that we would read differently. I do remember as if it were yesterday that the person that told me the man had a very influential father and that it was going to be hard to convict him. It doesn’t make any sense the man was drunk and had controlled substances with him. That means he was also on drugs

    If you ask me I think that the Northlake police department bungled up the investigation in order to help this person. If some one has the nerve to name this guys parents I am sure all who read this will understand and agree with me that something stinks here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home