.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Friday, November 04, 2005

FEEDBACK, an email to the editor [FP]

I like fan mail.
Hi Carl,

Just want to say thanks for your columns in the Forest Park Review. Because of my work schedule, I can't attend any of the evening meetings. Between the regular news articles in the Review and your columns, I'm learning a lot and will be a better and better FP citizen and voter. Keep on keepin' on.

Peace and all good,
SS, Forest Park

PS: There's another book you might like (based on those listed in your user profile) - The Lessons of Terror, Caleb Carr. A short book, but so interesting. And having seen your list, I'm remembering that I wanted to War is a Force..., but forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home