.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Friday, November 04, 2005

FEEDBACK, an email to the editor [FP]

I like fan mail.
Hi Carl,

Just want to say thanks for your columns in the Forest Park Review. Because of my work schedule, I can't attend any of the evening meetings. Between the regular news articles in the Review and your columns, I'm learning a lot and will be a better and better FP citizen and voter. Keep on keepin' on.

Peace and all good,
SS, Forest Park

PS: There's another book you might like (based on those listed in your user profile) - The Lessons of Terror, Caleb Carr. A short book, but so interesting. And having seen your list, I'm remembering that I wanted to War is a Force..., but forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

2 Comments:

  • What do people want to see changed about Proviso Probe to make it better?

    By Blogger Carl Nyberg, at 3:33 PM, November 04, 2005  

  • More stories about Proviso Township goverment, how it works, it's srvices and who the players are and are they out to do good or just take care of their friends!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home