.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

M06, fraud and irregularities

During the election I expect there will be allegations of fraud, irregularities, violations of election law and general dirty pool.

If you suspect something, report it here.

In my experience, many things that look wrong at first have reasonable explanations. Make it clear what you witnessed, what you heard and what you suspect.

If you see laws being violated, take digital pictures. If you email them to me, I will consider posting them. Please provide a caption for each picture.

3 Comments:

  • The "no electioneering 100 feet from polling place" rule is inconsistently enforced.

    My recommendation would be to permanently paint the lines on the sidewalk based on the letter of the law.

    I haven't seen evidence that the inconsistent enforcement is done in a partisan way. Campaigns seem to be observing the same rules at any given polling place. But there are polling places where the 100 foot rules is not being enforced. And at my home polling place I'm pretty sure the line is further away from the polling place than it should be.

    By Blogger Carl Nyberg, at 9:13 AM, March 21, 2006  

  • joe says,

    Find something else to cry about.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM, March 21, 2006  

  • Chirp, Chirp, Chirp

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home