.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

M06, covering election night

Rich Miller has a great idea about how Illinois bloggers should play a supporting role to his political commentary on Fox.

I'm sorta inclined to go to a party or two and enjoy the evening. I encourage people who care about local elections to get involved in the last push.

And if you do some volunteer work for a candidate, you deserve to get invited to the election night party.

So, I'm having a hard time figuring who I'd be blogging for besides Rich and Fox-TV.

Unless someone persuades me otherwise, Proviso Probe's election night coverage is going to be to provide a link to the election results and an open thread for people to leave their comments.

OK. Maybe there will be one open thread and one for reporting election irregularities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home