.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Saturday, January 14, 2006

PO-PO, did Vito Scavo's daughter post on Proviso Probe? [MP]

I wrote an entry about a community meeting with Melrose Park Deputy Chief of Police Gary Montino.

watching & waiting posted a dig at Melrose Park Police Chief Vito Scavo.

Then "anonymous" posted the following:
This is in response specifically to the comments about Vito Scavo. I am his daughter and I suggest that your writers do more research before posting defamating comments about a man that has served as an officer for almost 30 years, faithfully and with pride.

Everything my family has, has been earned through years of hard work and determination. Maybe if your staff concerned themselves with being productive community citizens they too could invest in a well DESERVED, modest condo(not a million dollar home) after 30 YEARS of dedicated service. Maybe, you should try being a police officer for a couple of months and see the kind of mistreatment they are exposed to everyday while protecting you and your family from the ingrates within your community.

I don't know if this was posted by Scavo's daughter or merely someone claiming to be Scavo's daughter.

If Scavo or his family would like to contact me directly, email me, RadioNyberg Circled "a" Yahoo spot com. Of course, anyone is welcome to post under his/her real name.