.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Thursday, October 20, 2005

KLEPT, Sterk contradicts Welch [D209]

Today I received a letter from the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission containing Mark Sterk's response to my complaint about him.

On August 28, 2005 the Chicago Tribune reported, “Welch said board members conferred with attorney Mark Sterk of the Evergreen Park law firm of Odelson & Sterk prior to voting.”

Sterk makes a point of contradicting this account twice.
"The sole charge against me is a purported newspaper quote from Mr. Welch that the Board conferred with me prior to the vote. The only Board member that I talked to was Mr. Welch.... I did not speak to any other Board member about the issue."

Did Sterk just call Welch a liar?

3 Comments:

  • I'll post more on Sterk's response next week.

    By Blogger Carl Nyberg, at 12:35 PM, October 20, 2005  

  • Lawyer-liar--- What's the difference. Chris Welsh is the poster child for his profession of the same.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM, October 20, 2005  

  • Sterk always called Welch a liar and "my negro", as well. Welch is going to be in jail al by himself and nobody ,not serpico,bruno,pasquale,or moore will be going with him because at the end of the day, they will tell the feds what welch has done and did!Welch is the biggest liar in Illniois!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home