.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Proviso Probe

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

what happens if you wreck you car and become incapacitated?

The Illinois Secretary of State is allowing people to register two phone numbers that emergency personnel can contact in the event an Illinois driver becomes incapacitated. See the Secretary of State website.



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home